Supplementary material for the article: Rusmirović, J.D., Obradović, N., Perendija, J., Umićević, A., Kapidžić, A., Vlahović, B., Pavlović, V., Marinković, A.D., Pavlović, V.B., 2019. Controllable synthesis of Fe3O4-wollastonite adsorbents for efficient heavy metal ions/oxyanions removal. Environ Sci Pollut Res 26, 12379–12398. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-019-04625-0
Pavlović, Vera P.
Marinković, Aleksandar D.
Pavlović, Vladimir B.
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:adsorption / calcium metasilicate ceramic / heavy metals / magnetite functionalization / polyol-thermal method / solvent/nonsolvent method / Fe3O4
Source:Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019
- Directed synthesis, structure and properties of multifunctional materials (RS-172057)
- Investigation of intermetallics and semiconductors and possible application in renewable energy sources (RS-171001)
- Geologic and ecotoxicologic research in identification of geopathogen zones of toxic elements in drinking water reservoirs- research into methods and procedures for reduction of biochemical anomalies (RS-176018)
- Bilateral cooperation between Serbia and France, No. 4510339/2016/09/03 “Inteligent econanomaterials and nanocomposites”
- National Science Foundation, North Carolina State University, Project No. HRD-1345219
- United States National Science Foundation (NSF) / Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials (PREM), Grant 1523617
- United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Grant NNX09AV07A