Supporting material for the article: Georgijević, R., Vujković, M., Gutić, S., Aliefendić, M., Jugović, D., Mitrić, M., Đokić, V., Mentus, S., 2019. The influence of synthesis conditions on the redox behaviour of LiFePO4 in aqueous solution. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 776, 475–485. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.10.246
Other (Published version)
MetadataShow full item record
Keywords:aqueous electrolytes / kinetics of lithium redox behaviour / olivine LiFePO
Source:Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019
- Molecular designing of nanoparticles with controlled morphological and physicochemical characteristics and functional materials based on them (RS-45004)
- Magnetic and radionuclide labeled nanostructured materials for medical applications (RS-45015)
- Synthesis, processing and applications of nanostructured multifunctional materials with defined properties (RS-45019)
- Bilateral project between Serbia and Slovenia"Developments of novel materials for alkaline-ion batteries"
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Project "Electrocatalysis in the contemporary process of energy conversion"