Microstructural and electrical properties of cordierite-based ceramics obtained after two-step sintering technique
Pavlović, Vladimir B.
Чланак у часопису
МетаподациПриказ свих података о документу
Cordierite-based ceramic materials are attracting much interest for their various applications in industry, for manufacturing multilayer circuit boards, catalytic converters, filters, thermal insulation, kiln furniture, components of portable electronic devices, etc. In order to reduce production costs and modify cordierite-based materials, mechanical activation can be used. In this study, microstructural and electrical properties of mechanically activated MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 system have been analyzed. The mixtures of MgO-Al2O3-SiO2 powders were mechanically activated in a planetary ball mill for the time periods from 0 to 160 min. Morphological investigations have been performed on the obtained powders. The effects of activation and two-step sintering process on microstructure were investigated by scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Electrical measurements showed variations of the dielectric constant (εr) and loss tangent (tan δ) as a function of time of mechanical treatment.
Кључне речи:Mechanical activation / Two-step sintering / Microstructure / electrical properties / Cordierite
Извор:Science of Sintering, 2016, 48, 2, 157-165
- Insternational Institute for the Science of Sintering
- Усмерена синтеза, структура и својства мултифункционалних материјала (RS-172057)
- Алгоритми и софтвер за симулације у фреквенцијском и временском домену RF подсистема и електромагнетских сензора у ICT (RS-32005)
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic, Project 15-06390S
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic, Project CEITEC 2020 (LQ1601)